What does your future look like? Are you looking for a job or a career? Volatility or stability? Change or tradition? A team or a family? At Baesman, we hire associates who are looking for more. As a family-owned business of three generations- we're invested in the people we hire, because they are family. We take pride in helping our teammates achieve more than they thought possible.
Baesman Group has an excellent opportunity for a Printing Press Operator to join our team. This individual will be responsible for the setup and operation of Heidelberg XL 105 and Komori G1840P. Must be experienced with multi-color equipment and be able to stand for long periods of time, regularly move/lift up to 25 pounds, frequently 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Machine setups, creating quality print products, general maintenance and clean up.
• Receive work assignments and communicate expectations daily schedule with co-employees.
• Prepare each job in accordance with the job order and follow a schedule to prioritize and complete the proper workload.
• Follow and comply with all safety rules, work rules and regulations.
• Maintain a consistently high level of production to assure a continuous workflow of the printing press.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and write simple correspondence.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, and Education:
• 5+ years of experience using multi-color equipment.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays; paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 67 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner.
Baesman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID: 254210421