1 - 3 years
This role is responsible for the setup, operation and maintenance of a full range of digital print equipment, including Ricoh 901’s, Konica 1250 bizhub and Indigo 5500. This individual must be able to stand for long periods of time and regularly move/lift up to 50 pounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run all laser imaging devices effectively, including:
- Programming the machine to effectively run the jobs presented
- Load, unload and clear jams on the machine to keep it operating
- Place service calls when required, and accurately inform the technicians of any issues
- Accurately read and follow the specifications of a job ticket
- Correctly setup and run equipment to complete jobs from start to finish
- Perform maintenance on equipment and place service calls when needed
- Perform quality control procedures
- Manage daily job ticket entry
- Effectively and professionally communicate with personnel from other departments
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Manage inventory of paper and consumables
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Education:
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience in the printing industry a plus!
- Experience working with print and/or digital equipment a plus!
- Basic literacy and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and proactive approach
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking capabilities
- Accurately see/determine color quality and accuracy
Baesman Group, Inc. offers a complete benefits package to full-time employees. Our package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) with a generous company match; company-paid short and long-term disability and life insurance; profit sharing; (8) paid holidays, paid time off and much more!
Baesman has been in business for over 67 years and is a PIA Best Workplace in America award winner. EOE
Job ID: 252471799