* Provide color matching, formulating and small blend support on-site for select customer (Sheet fed, Gravure and Flexo).
* Produce and quality control inks to ensure inks meet or exceed customer specifications.
* Maintain Detailed production and QC records.
* Review batch ticket formulas for work-off opportunities.
* Support customers' schedule through production coordination.
* Strong press-side technical service, troubleshoot problems and keep site informed through
* Detailed and consistent technical reporting.
* Maintain good housekeeping and safe operations.
* High School Diploma/GED
* Strong customer service skills.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Good computer skills. Must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Outlook.
* Must possess color matching and blending procedure experience.
* Must possess technical support experience.
* Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
* Solvent and Water Gravure, Water Flexo and Sheet fed printing experience is a plus.
* Experience with ink dispensers & software is a plus.
Shift - 3rd Shift (11PM-7AM); Training will be conducted on the Day shift and will be last between 6-12 weeks.
Sun Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job ID: 242263244