5 - 10 years
Pharmaceutical Printing Facility in East Ft. Worth TX (CentrePort Business Complex just South of DFW Airport) is currently seeking Flexo Operators for our new 8 & 10 color Mark Andy P5-Series Presses.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for advancement!
- Full and extensive benefits package
- 401k plan with matching
- Paid Time Off
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Leadership team committed to success
Responsibilities for this position:
- Perform line clearances / end of roll inspection during production runs
- Perform routine maintenance of the press as required
- Set up and operate press for production runs
- Review job tickets for accuracy before production runs
- Direct, train and coach Flexo Press Support (2nd pressmen helpers) in job duties
- Troubleshoot and repair press when required
- Work directly with management on product quality and process improvement challenges.
- This position requires exceptional quality and accountability to company QC standards at all times.
- Good attendance required on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate with employees and management of all levels.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality of work produced.
- Well Organized and a self-starter
- Able to work well within a team environment and communicate with your team members
- Dependable, must have own transportation to and from work.
- Able to work independently and complete assigned tasks while meeting deadlines and maintaining quality at all times.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Digital press experience in Flexo, HP Indigo, I-Gen or similar a strong PLUS!!
6am – 2:30pm M-F 1st Shift & 2:30pm – 1am (4-Day) M-Th 2nd Shift. Benefits offered after 30 days include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Paid Holidays & PTO provided. We also offer a generous 401k + Employer Match Program after 6 months of service.
Job ID: 227218406