Job ID: 203483509
1 - 3 years
Brilliant Graphics is growing! We are looking for an experienced person to join our award-winning print department. This position is responsible for coordinating the production process to ensure that all jobs are finished properly and on time. The Print Associate is responsible for overseeing job scheduling, production, quality control, shipping and receiving and accuracy of billing for all works. This position is also tasked with learning, understanding and utilizing the proper software and equipment to produce the best outcome for the product. Other responsibilities include the maintenance and upkeep of equipment and general safety on the shop floor.
- Associates Degree is required and/or 5 years related experience in graphics arts, print production or a related field. Must have demonstrated experience with hands on project oversight. Must have high work standards and the ability to multi-task. Must be able to own the print process. Able to establish identity and US work authorized.
- Knowledge of printing equipment and software. Must have the ability to learn and effectively understand the capabilities of all aspects of the production process and the systems being utilized.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, detail oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and follow instructions.
- Awareness of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Awareness of design techniques, tools, and principles of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of principles for providing customer services including quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be an advanced user with a broad knowledge of computers and software in association with printing machines and the use of color management tools to ensure color accuracy. Knowledge of the Internet and the ability to navigate to find information including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail). Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, etc. to practical situations.
Brilliant Graphics Group, a Sampco Company is an innovative and creative group of individuals that have been dedicated to being the best in class for over 30 years. To join our creative team, apply today!